National EWP is committed to the ongoing protection of human health, the environment and the conservation of valuable material and energy resources throughout the service realization of its projects. Utilizing current technologies and practices, National EWP will eliminate or minimize impacts to the environment. The ways in which National accomplishes this are below.
- National EWP complies with all applicable safety and environmental laws, regulations and
other requirements where requested. We routinely monitor compliance and performance measures against defined goals in order to continually improve and promote pollution prevention. This is accomplished by complying with applicable regulatory and client
requirements, along with our own internal code of conduct as it relates to protecting the environment.
- National EWP, through the recycling of materials, which is required for operations support, contributes to eliminating an impact on the environment.
- National EWP is committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of its employees,
visitors and subcontractors while on company property or job sites by eliminating exposure to environmental hazards.
- National EWP performs assessments of its environmental health and safety management system by using a
prevention-based approach and continual improvements.
- The National Safety Services team supports the Operations Team as they integrate human health or environmental considerations into business decisions, operations and processes. Some of this is accomplished by choosing products that do not have a negative effect on the environment.
- National EWP is dedicated to continuing employee education with respect to environmental requirements through training processes.
- Key ideas of the EMS Policy Statement will be measured on the Environmental Goals and Objective Matrix.
- Key Ideas of the National EMS Policy:
National EWP is committed to:
- 1) The protection of human health;
- 2) The conservation of material and energy resources;
- 3) Compliance with applicable environmental regulations;
- 4) Continual improvement;
- 5) Prevention of pollution by minimizing impacts on the environment.
National EWP ISO 9001 Certificate, National EWP ISO 14001 Certificate